Safety First has failed

This obsession with 'Safe Spaces' has failed our society. Out of it emerged a Militant Nihlism; Hell-Bent on stamping toes.

We need to restore the Position of the Father, in a Family, and the concept of Respect.

When I was younger, I resented being smacked; by my Mum. And became passionate about banning Corporal Punishment. Now, on reflection, I see that it was the best thing to ever happen me. I was supposed to externalise, rather than internalise.

Parents
  • I’m a strong believer in traditional forms of childhood parental discipline, especially corporal punishment, given my 30 years in supermarket retailing and from listening to mothers talking about these subjects for many years, also from being surrounded by strong women all my life and living in a socially deprived area for 23 years, as well as my own family background - this is not for the parents benefit, but to equip the child for the challenges of later life in adulthood 

• I’m a strong believer in traditional forms of childhood parental discipline, especially corporal punishment, given my 30 years in supermarket retailing and from listening to mothers talking about these subjects for many years, also from being surrounded by strong women all my life and living in a socially deprived area for 23 years, as well as my own family background - this is not for the parents benefit, but to equip the child for the challenges of later life in adulthood 

Children