Keeping busy

What do you do to keep yourself busy? According to my mental health team keeping busy will help me. I generally have zero motivation to do things so now the weather is better I've been outside doing more and I do feel a bit healthier.

Odd little jobs I've done are ...

• Cleaned the gutters.
  • Recarpeted my bedroom.
  • Cleared out my workshop and reorganised it. 
  • Pulled my Nissan ZX out the garage, started first time after 7 years of sitting in the garage. 
  • Put up a new fence in the garden. 
  • Took my cats to the vets.

I want to begin my writing again but admittedly that's a tall order.

Parents
  • Crikey, when have you had time to sleep?

When I saw your user name, I thought "that's brilliant - ZX spectrum!" Then I read that you have a Nissan ZX. So now I'm wondering, did you buy the car because it reminded you of the computer, and is your user name a homage to the computer, the car, or both??

(By the way, I also loved David Tennant as the doctor, and Matt Smith)

I work part time but in my spare time I read, research my interests and play video games.

• Crikey, when have you had time to sleep?

When I saw your user name, I thought "that's brilliant - ZX spectrum!" Then I read that you have a Nissan ZX. So now I'm wondering, did you buy the car because it reminded you of the computer, and is your user name a homage to the computer, the car, or both??

(By the way, I also loved David Tennant as the doctor, and Matt Smith)

I work part time but in my spare time I read, research my interests and play video games.

Children
No Data