Keeping busy

What do you do to keep yourself busy? According to my mental health team keeping busy will help me. I generally have zero motivation to do things so now the weather is better I've been outside doing more and I do feel a bit healthier.

Odd little jobs I've done are ...

• Cleaned the gutters.
  • Recarpeted my bedroom.
  • Cleared out my workshop and reorganised it. 
  • Pulled my Nissan ZX out the garage, started first time after 7 years of sitting in the garage. 
  • Put up a new fence in the garden. 
  • Took my cats to the vets.

I want to begin my writing again but admittedly that's a tall order.

Parents
  • I have a pamper morning every Monday which always makes me look forward to a new week and is a positive start. I am currently studying part time and then on the days where I don't study I invest time into my special interests eg: listening to music , exploring new asian resturants as I love the cuisine , live streaming is another and it just makes me feel relaxed and it's enjoyable , hope that helps Slight smile

• I have a pamper morning every Monday which always makes me look forward to a new week and is a positive start. I am currently studying part time and then on the days where I don't study I invest time into my special interests eg: listening to music , exploring new asian resturants as I love the cuisine , live streaming is another and it just makes me feel relaxed and it's enjoyable , hope that helps Slight smile

Children
  • I had a different day to the one I planned, my dog jumped into a swampy drainage ditch and started digging, throwing up great clods and gouts of horrible smelling water and mud that she covered herself with. She's not much of a swimmer so wouldn't go in the sea deep or long enough to get clean, so when I got home I had to bathe her which was a performance as she hates it. She's all nice and clean, smells nice and has a lovely shiny coat now, but she's still not happy, she's going round the house with a real long face, and on a lurcher that really is a long face!