Keeping busy

What do you do to keep yourself busy? According to my mental health team keeping busy will help me. I generally have zero motivation to do things so now the weather is better I've been outside doing more and I do feel a bit healthier.

Odd little jobs I've done are ...

• Cleaned the gutters.
  • Recarpeted my bedroom.
  • Cleared out my workshop and reorganised it. 
  • Pulled my Nissan ZX out the garage, started first time after 7 years of sitting in the garage. 
  • Put up a new fence in the garden. 
  • Took my cats to the vets.

I want to begin my writing again but admittedly that's a tall order.

Parents
  • i go to work everyday which keeps me busy, but i dont think that kind of busy is any good for my mental or physical health at all lol
    i keep my mind sane and busy by plotting out different ways to retire and different financial things i can do.

if i save like 200k into savings account i could probably get more interest than what i live off per month. so thats a motivator plan/goal for me. which could be possible if things stay the same for 20 years, which is also coincidentally the amount of time i need to get my state pension contributions fully.

• i go to work everyday which keeps me busy, but i dont think that kind of busy is any good for my mental or physical health at all lol
    i keep my mind sane and busy by plotting out different ways to retire and different financial things i can do.

if i save like 200k into savings account i could probably get more interest than what i live off per month. so thats a motivator plan/goal for me. which could be possible if things stay the same for 20 years, which is also coincidentally the amount of time i need to get my state pension contributions fully.

Children
No Data