Keeping busy

What do you do to keep yourself busy? According to my mental health team keeping busy will help me. I generally have zero motivation to do things so now the weather is better I've been outside doing more and I do feel a bit healthier.

Odd little jobs I've done are ...

• Cleaned the gutters.
  • Recarpeted my bedroom.
  • Cleared out my workshop and reorganised it. 
  • Pulled my Nissan ZX out the garage, started first time after 7 years of sitting in the garage. 
  • Put up a new fence in the garden. 
  • Took my cats to the vets.

I want to begin my writing again but admittedly that's a tall order.

Parents
  • Yesterday, I walked my dog twice, went to the B&M and bought fence paint and a brush, cooked a roasted vegetable salad with home made honey and mustard dressing, everything cooked from scratch and some gardening, then I sat on my bum and watched telly.

I'm always fairly active, I try and get a good dog walk in before I do much else so as I get endorphins flowing through my body that enable me to do other physical stuff, although sometimes a walk just finishes me off. I always cook from scratch and I batch cook so I always have stuff in the freezer for days when I really don't want to cook or when I've been busy with other things. I do all the shopping, dog walking, most of the gardening, some of the cleanning, all my own laundry. I have more to do than time to do it in.

• Yesterday, I walked my dog twice, went to the B&M and bought fence paint and a brush, cooked a roasted vegetable salad with home made honey and mustard dressing, everything cooked from scratch and some gardening, then I sat on my bum and watched telly.

I'm always fairly active, I try and get a good dog walk in before I do much else so as I get endorphins flowing through my body that enable me to do other physical stuff, although sometimes a walk just finishes me off. I always cook from scratch and I batch cook so I always have stuff in the freezer for days when I really don't want to cook or when I've been busy with other things. I do all the shopping, dog walking, most of the gardening, some of the cleanning, all my own laundry. I have more to do than time to do it in.

Children
No Data