What are the groups and blogs, and where do I find them?

So I am still new to this site, and I noticed on my profile there is a section for groups and a section for blogs, but when I click the links, there's obviously nothing there yet. I'm wondering how I join a group, and what is the blog and how I create one.

I didn't know where to post these questions, so hopefully here is a good enough place.

Thanks in advance Slight smile

• So why are they there at all? Have they ever been in use?

• Hi Softer ✿ Today, 

Welcome to our Online Community! This is a great place to ask questions, alternatively you can contact CommunityManager@nas.org.uk with any questions, concerns or feedback. 

The groups and blogs features are not currently in use on our Online Community platform. 

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod

• Maybe it's an old feature and isn't supported anymore? Before joining I was in touch with the community manager and he/she said the forum will be updated soon with new features, so maybe a group/blog feature will be included in the upgrade?

Guess we will have to wait and see... Blush

• I have no idea, and I've been here about a year now. I've often wondered about that. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't exist at all! This forum's weird.