Brain drains and personal safty in public areas .

If someone is smoking what's smells like cannabis is a poisoner a stalker and a dangerous person , whoever it is targets vulnrable isolated people along with others in there network of groomers , they like to target lone walkers , runners because the effect of what they're smoking is much worse on the brain and body if the person is moving but if you stop it means you are just adding to their ability and increasing their chances of hurting you and reducing your chances of remaining at a safe distance, they're predatory and narcissistic so perceived weakness is what initially attracts them and vulnerability ie being alone or isolated is what triggers their predatory antisocial ill intended instinctual behaviours further , they poison and wait for an oppertunity [edited by moderator]

Cannabis plants defensive systems is a set of chemicals that are psychoactive they act on the brain to alter perception disorientate stupify and place the person who ingests it in a state of delirium and creates a worsening mental distress and confusion the more you walk or run they also cause a kind of sedative effect that makes people lethargic and feel the need to stop and sit where the effects of sedation and delirium increase and the hallucinatory psychoactive effects on perception create a paranoia and fear regarding the immediate invironent that prevents the person from thinking and acting rationality the person has now becomes vulnrable to preditory animals in the inviroment . [edited by moderator]

I'm being stalked and poisoned by idiots drug users , I did a work out in the gym and the next day I got the bus [edited by moderator] where people stalked organised an attack by manipulating me with cannabis , vape and smoke directing my movements away from bus stops etc to intimidate me away from safty and to force me to "march" and wear me down so that later on when my reserves are low and I'm weakened their drugs will have a larger psychoactive effect on me , they poisoned me a few days earlier in the ingol area to cause gastrointestinal issues ( purged me) the stalked manipulated and blocked my path (marched me) and they have been smoking drugs close to me ( poisoning and grooming ) I'm being stalked drugged groomed intimidated tortured and abused , they're useing organised planned pre conceived methods that involve the use of chemicals with the intention to reduce ability dampen cognative function create weakness and vulnerability it is a targeted effort conducted with malicious and criminal intent delivered through degrees of separation.  

I haven't smiled unto my good self since the very last time I got it right for the good of society and the united kingdom as a whole , I'm happly to be lerning understanding AND teaching with all of you traditional English ladies and gentlemen that find yourselves here before me on this fine fine day , and a fine day it is indeed , getting it right for you, me the nation and our future descendents , about your business and remember to be enjoying of all of your daytimes activities . 

Thank you and good day .

[edited by moderator]