Ancient threads from the dungeon dimensions

Where are all these ancient threads being dug up from? I look at them and many seem not to have had a post on them for months or even years, is there an onsire thread archaelogist?

Parents
  • I, too have been stumbling over these fossils in my search for current posts! Some of them quite toxic, real downers. I think the mods are trying things out. responding to one of these feels like reading out loud to a grave marker. The original poster is long, long gone.

If there is a mod here now I would ask that these moldy cheese refrigerator experiments be put in a sort of reliquary where, if we are so inclined, can browse, like in the back stacks of the library where the dust is thickest. I like the back stacks to be there but..

I like to see the best sellers and new books, DVDs, CDs, etc  all out there in the front where we can catch the drift of current history in the making.  All this by way of metaphor.

• I, too have been stumbling over these fossils in my search for current posts! Some of them quite toxic, real downers. I think the mods are trying things out. responding to one of these feels like reading out loud to a grave marker. The original poster is long, long gone.

If there is a mod here now I would ask that these moldy cheese refrigerator experiments be put in a sort of reliquary where, if we are so inclined, can browse, like in the back stacks of the library where the dust is thickest. I like the back stacks to be there but..

I like to see the best sellers and new books, DVDs, CDs, etc  all out there in the front where we can catch the drift of current history in the making.  All this by way of metaphor.

Children
  • I wondered about bots as I'd noticed the lack of current posts or one fairly meaningless one, I know not all posts have to be deep and meangful, but resurecting an ancient thread to put, 'I agree' or something triggers inner alarms. What Uhane said too, please Mods, put them away.