the Eclipse begins!!! link to see it all on NASA link

And so it begins. pictures, thoughts, observations?

https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/future-eclipses/eclipse-2024/live/

Parents
  • I've watched the playback and it was amazing!!! I wish I could have seen it live but I was in bed at the time. 

I really want to see one in person one day. I've always round eclipses fascinating - it's not something you'll ever experience in any other way. The world going dark mid-day, the sudden chill, animals going quiet. It honestly doesn't sound like a huge deal when someone describes it, but when experiencing it it's just so...surreal and chilling.

Am grateful though for technology allowing me to watch it afterwards. So so cool.

• I've watched the playback and it was amazing!!! I wish I could have seen it live but I was in bed at the time. 

I really want to see one in person one day. I've always round eclipses fascinating - it's not something you'll ever experience in any other way. The world going dark mid-day, the sudden chill, animals going quiet. It honestly doesn't sound like a huge deal when someone describes it, but when experiencing it it's just so...surreal and chilling.

Am grateful though for technology allowing me to watch it afterwards. So so cool.

Children
No Data