Where can I get a confirmation of aversion to hearwear for cycling trip to New Zealand?

Hello everyone my first post here,

I sometimes combine my liking for travel and passion for cycling by making trips abroad by bicycle but one of the ways my autism manifests itself is in an aversion to headwear so I do not wear a helmet. I would like to make a trip to New Zealand in the future and although helmets are compulsory there medical exemptions are available and I would like to apply for one but need a confirmation of my condition from a qualified person, can someone suggest where I might get this, I am in the southwest of England.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Parents
  • I would think your GP would be the place to ask (at least to point you in the right direction). I'm very sceptical that autism -> aversion to headwear would be considered valid medical grounds for an exemption. 

• I would think your GP would be the place to ask (at least to point you in the right direction). I'm very sceptical that autism -> aversion to headwear would be considered valid medical grounds for an exemption. 

Children
No Data