Dogs

I love dogs.They are so comforting and have an aura of peace and calm about them. I like to sit with my dog and chill and be myself. She's does this really funny thing where she licks her nose and starts yapping excitedly lol 

Hugging

Lol she's such a cutie Heart eyes 

I like dogs I think there just adorable and so much fun. Sometimes I'm sad because I don't have any friends but then I see her and how excited she is to see me and then I feel like I don't need any friends because I've got her.

Parents
  • Hi Isa, nice looking pooch. I volunteer at a rescue center so get a regular "fix" of interaction - it's the best day of the week and recommended it as a low pressure environment for getting work/people experience. 

• Hi. I've been thinking about doing this, it's the only 'work' I can imagine trying now. When you say it's low pressure people-wise, would you say you can stay out of the social group and focus on the dogs? I worry that I'd immediately fall foul of someone wanting to engage me when all I really want to do is help the dogs.

• You can politely say or explain that your an introvert or on the spectrum or some such to let them know not to assume you want to engage socially (or that you don't), that you are primarily there for the beasties, if your comfortable asserting yourself, that is.

• You can politely say or explain that your an introvert or on the spectrum or some such to let them know not to assume you want to engage socially (or that you don't), that you are primarily there for the beasties, if your comfortable asserting yourself, that is.

Children
No Data