Dogs

I love dogs.They are so comforting and have an aura of peace and calm about them. I like to sit with my dog and chill and be myself. She's does this really funny thing where she licks her nose and starts yapping excitedly lol 

Hugging

Lol she's such a cutie Heart eyes 

I like dogs I think there just adorable and so much fun. Sometimes I'm sad because I don't have any friends but then I see her and how excited she is to see me and then I feel like I don't need any friends because I've got her.

Parents
  • Hello.

My chihuahuas did you a selfie, but for some reason I can't post a photo???! Anyway, they're called Frida and Carlo and I am with them all the time. They really help me through life and are great to talk to in social situations!

I know most people don't understand dogs and what they can mean to those of us who live with them. I am learning all the time and love interacting with them as another species, learning their language just as they learn mine. And then those times when you feel a deep connection with them, quietly.

I try to give mine as best life as I can. I'm sure they find my very insular life boring, but they're the right breed for me as pretty weird and antisocial themselves!

Love seeing everyone's pooches, I feel for dogs so strongly and worry about them, so seeing happy ones is reassuring Heart

• This site is super restrictive about image size and doesn't give you an error message, so try lowering the file size and trying again. Like under 1mb or something. 

• This site is super restrictive about image size and doesn't give you an error message, so try lowering the file size and trying again. Like under 1mb or something. 

Children
No Data