Dogs

I love dogs.They are so comforting and have an aura of peace and calm about them. I like to sit with my dog and chill and be myself. She's does this really funny thing where she licks her nose and starts yapping excitedly lol 

Hugging

Lol she's such a cutie Heart eyes 

I like dogs I think there just adorable and so much fun. Sometimes I'm sad because I don't have any friends but then I see her and how excited she is to see me and then I feel like I don't need any friends because I've got her.

Parents
  • Dogs are the best. My dog is old and I love him dearly. It's an awesome feeling to start your day by seeing something that's so madly happy for you to come downstairs. 

• Dogs are the best. My dog is old and I love him dearly. It's an awesome feeling to start your day by seeing something that's so madly happy for you to come downstairs. 

Children
  • I think so too. They are always happy to see you no matter what and they'll spend hours with you it's amazing. Every day after school Lilly runs to the garden garden gate to meet me she's so excited I love it.