My sense of problem solving

This is how I solved this stupid question.

I also "solved" the Collatz conjecture. But nobody believes me because they don't understand.

I've found that problem solving is one of my strengths.

Parents
  • I came to the same decision.

Possibly by the same way of thinking.

Although the problem seemed to be where to put the word only IN the sentence I noticed the use of the word ON, and saw a way out...

I'm going to have a bit of a crack at the colanz conjecture, although I scored the record low at my school for a maths O'level, and am definitely not much of a deep thinker, this is a "why does it work that way" sort of question, which I am (I believe, because it's how I made a decent living at one point) on a good day, fairly adept at answering... 

A little later, (when I've most probably failed!) I'd like to circle back and ask you for your solution just to see if I can understand it. But first I need to grok the problem a bit more...       

• I came to the same decision.

Possibly by the same way of thinking.

Although the problem seemed to be where to put the word only IN the sentence I noticed the use of the word ON, and saw a way out...

I'm going to have a bit of a crack at the colanz conjecture, although I scored the record low at my school for a maths O'level, and am definitely not much of a deep thinker, this is a "why does it work that way" sort of question, which I am (I believe, because it's how I made a decent living at one point) on a good day, fairly adept at answering... 

A little later, (when I've most probably failed!) I'd like to circle back and ask you for your solution just to see if I can understand it. But first I need to grok the problem a bit more...       

Children
No Data