Funerals

Grandad has passed away should an 8 year old autistic child go to the funeral? Hos do you explain a cremation?

Parents
  • I know that Irish funerals are very large and very well attended, especially in Rural Ireland - when I came home from the U.K. for my Mum’s funeral in 2009 and my Dad’s funeral in 2018, I was blown away at how many attended the removal, let alone the Requiem Mass & Burial and I was amazed that so many had flown in from Canada and the US - my Mum had almost married a US Marine from when she was working in the US Embassy in Dublin and his entire family came over - when my Dad died in 2018, my cousin Sean was in the French Foreign Legion and many of the guys from his regiment came to Ireland to pay their respects 

• I know that Irish funerals are very large and very well attended, especially in Rural Ireland - when I came home from the U.K. for my Mum’s funeral in 2009 and my Dad’s funeral in 2018, I was blown away at how many attended the removal, let alone the Requiem Mass & Burial and I was amazed that so many had flown in from Canada and the US - my Mum had almost married a US Marine from when she was working in the US Embassy in Dublin and his entire family came over - when my Dad died in 2018, my cousin Sean was in the French Foreign Legion and many of the guys from his regiment came to Ireland to pay their respects 

Children
No Data