Everyone’s good at something! What are you good at?

Being autistic when I do things I take a huge interest in the things I do and I've noticed that these things I usually become good at which is awesome. I'm a fast learner, is that to do with autism? Or maybe it's one of my quirks. Anywho....Some of the things I'm good at is

*art

*writing

*parenting - I hope lol

*poker - I'm not an addict promise 

*reciting the alphabet backwards.

*cooking

*voice acting

Everything else I'm not really that good at. 

Parents
  • The things you are good at are the things I am worst at. Joy

I've never been artistic, never even understood most art or why people like it.

Poker is something I have a deep hatred for. I can't play it. It's all about lying and deceiving, and I couldn't lie, nor could I tell when anyone else was lying. It's like my worst nightmare. A pure game of chance where everyone else at the table is playing a different game.

Voice acting - I have flat affect, speak in a monotone, don't know how to express emotion, can't do impressions or sound like other people no matter how much I wish I could.

Reciting the alphabet backwards I can do, but I don't understand why that would be hard. Things like rotating shapes in my mind or reversing the order of letters/numbers in my head I find easy. I remember when I was talking to a psychologist and she was surprised when I was reading her notes upside down, and I didn't understand why I wouldn't be able to - they're the same letters from whichever side you look at them!

• The things you are good at are the things I am worst at. Joy

I've never been artistic, never even understood most art or why people like it.

Poker is something I have a deep hatred for. I can't play it. It's all about lying and deceiving, and I couldn't lie, nor could I tell when anyone else was lying. It's like my worst nightmare. A pure game of chance where everyone else at the table is playing a different game.

Voice acting - I have flat affect, speak in a monotone, don't know how to express emotion, can't do impressions or sound like other people no matter how much I wish I could.

Reciting the alphabet backwards I can do, but I don't understand why that would be hard. Things like rotating shapes in my mind or reversing the order of letters/numbers in my head I find easy. I remember when I was talking to a psychologist and she was surprised when I was reading her notes upside down, and I didn't understand why I wouldn't be able to - they're the same letters from whichever side you look at them!

Children
No Data