Everyone’s good at something! What are you good at?

Being autistic when I do things I take a huge interest in the things I do and I've noticed that these things I usually become good at which is awesome. I'm a fast learner, is that to do with autism? Or maybe it's one of my quirks. Anywho....Some of the things I'm good at is

*art

*writing

*parenting - I hope lol

*poker - I'm not an addict promise 

*reciting the alphabet backwards.

*cooking

*voice acting

Everything else I'm not really that good at. 

Parents
  • i dunno.... id think learning...

because i could say martial arts, as thats my thing im focused on and have been learning for a long time and trying to maximise skill in... but i think just learning in general, i pick things up fast. so id have been skilled in anything that i focus on.

• i dunno.... id think learning...

because i could say martial arts, as thats my thing im focused on and have been learning for a long time and trying to maximise skill in... but i think just learning in general, i pick things up fast. so id have been skilled in anything that i focus on.

Children
  • although depends if i can be bothered with it... maths based things for example, maths make me feel my head is doing a hard workout. and that feels tiring and tedious and puts me off so i dont bother with it. plus in the uk they dont teach maths good enough so im always at a disadvantage in that anyway as maths teaching is garbage in this country and your only as good as what your teacher can teach.