How do the blogs on nas work?

How do you create a blog on this site? I saw on my profile page there's a blog page but I can't see where to start the blog. Is it something that you have to wait for, like if I am a member for a couple of weeks? On the Sims forum I'm part of you can't post videos or create threads until you're a member which took about 3 days for me so I'm wondering if it's that.

If someone in the know could let me know that would be great!

Thanks! Hugging

Parents
  • I am not sure, but just to let you know this community will be upgraded very soon so hopefully blogs could be a feature of our new platform.

• Oh ok maybe I'll wait then and see what happens. I hope blogs will be updated, currently they don't appear to be working and I can't see anyone else's blogs either. Hopefully it will be something that's upgraded. I feel it would be a fun thing to do on here and hopefully something that will help others as well - I've always felt blogs can be relatable and inspiring.

Thanks Ausomely.

• Oh ok maybe I'll wait then and see what happens. I hope blogs will be updated, currently they don't appear to be working and I can't see anyone else's blogs either. Hopefully it will be something that's upgraded. I feel it would be a fun thing to do on here and hopefully something that will help others as well - I've always felt blogs can be relatable and inspiring.

Thanks Ausomely.

Children