What's your favourite movie?

The Italian Job for me Slight smile the original one I mean. Not only do I love Michael Caine in it, but also the Minis and the other classic cars as well as a solid brilliant plot for a movie! 

It's a classic and one of my favourite movies of all time. And also why I have such a deep love for classic Minis and why I bought one! Stuck out tongue On the DVD there's audio commentary which you can listen to while the movie plays, I highly recommend listening to it, it's really interesting to hear.

Parents
  • There's just something about the original, right? Michael Caine's charm, those classic Minis tearing up the streets, and that brilliant plot – it's pure cinematic gold. No wonder it's one of your all-time favorites! Your love for classic Minis even led you to buy one? That's awesome! Reminds me of when I watched a vintage movie marathon with friends. We had a blast, and it reignited my passion for classic films. Speaking of which, have you checked out any cool movies out rn? Who knows, you might discover your next favorite.

• Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Gladiator.

Sin City.

Forbidden Kingdom,

The 300

I'm not much of a film watcher, but I love Crouching Tiger, because it's so beautifully filmed and has a proper story,

I love Gladiator, the fight scenes are fantastic, the same with The 300, its so rare to get western fighting styles given the same treatment as eastern ones. I love Forbiden Kingdom for the sheer daftness, of the concept, but also for two things, watching Jackie Chan do his Drunken Master style of fighting and watching him and Jet Li fighting.

Sin City is just so beautiful, so dark and dirty, I loved it.

Other than that I like bad low budget horror like Dog Soldiers, Cockney's vs Zombies and Attack the Block.

If you pushed me for an old classic, it would be Arsenic and Old Lace.

• Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Gladiator.

Sin City.

Forbidden Kingdom,

The 300

I'm not much of a film watcher, but I love Crouching Tiger, because it's so beautifully filmed and has a proper story,

I love Gladiator, the fight scenes are fantastic, the same with The 300, its so rare to get western fighting styles given the same treatment as eastern ones. I love Forbiden Kingdom for the sheer daftness, of the concept, but also for two things, watching Jackie Chan do his Drunken Master style of fighting and watching him and Jet Li fighting.

Sin City is just so beautiful, so dark and dirty, I loved it.

Other than that I like bad low budget horror like Dog Soldiers, Cockney's vs Zombies and Attack the Block.

If you pushed me for an old classic, it would be Arsenic and Old Lace.

Children
No Data