Dedicated interests

What are your dedicated interests? Mine are comics, stamps, music and reading. I've collected stamps all my life and have a big collection of CDs.

I'm currently in the middle of setting up my own comic shop. Hoping this will be a success as I don't seem capable of surviving in the workplace. 

Parents
  • I'm currently in the middle of setting up my own comic shop. Hoping this will be a success as I don't seem capable of surviving in the workplace. 

Great idea! Good luck with this venture!

What are your favourite comics? I only really know of Beano.

If it’s not already obvious my dedicated interest is our autistic community and experiences.

• I'm currently in the middle of setting up my own comic shop. Hoping this will be a success as I don't seem capable of surviving in the workplace. 

Great idea! Good luck with this venture!

What are your favourite comics? I only really know of Beano.

If it’s not already obvious my dedicated interest is our autistic community and experiences.

Children
  • Thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness!

I love the Marvel and Simpsons comics best. My own personal collection of comics I have 500+. I've been collecting them since I was 9 and I'm 27 now. I have some Beano comics too and some of the vintage annuals.

That's awesome! Really good to hear. I also embrace my autism and am proud to be a part of the autistic population.

What's your favourite part of being autistic? I love how much I love my interests, how I see things most people miss and how I can info dump about everything that I like and find interesting!