Has anyone done a degree with Open University?

I'm currently really struggling with work because of all the responsibilities and overstimulation and debating going back to education so I can have some more control over my schedule and also open up some more career opportunities. I thought OU could be good because it's online so there's less social stress. Specifically interested in doing a Psychology degree with Open University (full-time) because this has been my special interest for years now.

Has anyone done a degree with OU? Would you recommend full-time? Did you find that they were supportive and understanding of autistic people?

Parents
  • I'm not sure you can study full time with the OU, obviously you can do enough modules to make it full time, but I know my ex got none of the benefits, like council tax discounts etc when he took a year off to finish his course, apparently the OU dosen't count as being a full time student.

• I'm not sure you can study full time with the OU, obviously you can do enough modules to make it full time, but I know my ex got none of the benefits, like council tax discounts etc when he took a year off to finish his course, apparently the OU dosen't count as being a full time student.

Children
No Data