Has anyone done a degree with Open University?

I'm currently really struggling with work because of all the responsibilities and overstimulation and debating going back to education so I can have some more control over my schedule and also open up some more career opportunities. I thought OU could be good because it's online so there's less social stress. Specifically interested in doing a Psychology degree with Open University (full-time) because this has been my special interest for years now.

Has anyone done a degree with OU? Would you recommend full-time? Did you find that they were supportive and understanding of autistic people?

Parents
  • doesnt more education mean higher role which means more responsibility though?

if responsibility is the issue for you you dont need education, you just need the lowest rung of job that holds no responsibility where every mistake you do is your line managers problem instead lol

• doesnt more education mean higher role which means more responsibility though?

if responsibility is the issue for you you dont need education, you just need the lowest rung of job that holds no responsibility where every mistake you do is your line managers problem instead lol

Children
No Data