Online help req'd - will pay

Can anyone help? I am on the A2W scheme so am content to pay for practical online, or even "in situ", help.

It may be as simple as listening, while I articulate a problem and realise that I can manage it myself, or typing an email, or creating a file or spreadsheet for me.

Basically it's Personal Assistant work.

I have profound ADHD, which sometimes manifest as very high levels of fear over simple tasks and vice versa - insufficient levels of fear over difficult tasks, inability to prioritise.

Characteristics req'd - you would be understanding, flexible, patient, available at random hours from 7 - 9 am and/or 2.30pm - 8pm, for whenever the fear descends.

Parents
  • This doesn't feel ethical at all. If your going to pay someone it should be a professional probably not someone with ASD/ADHD. I'm sure there's a lot of people here that will give advice for free what works for them. I feel like you probably need a body double to start with.

• This doesn't feel ethical at all. If your going to pay someone it should be a professional probably not someone with ASD/ADHD. I'm sure there's a lot of people here that will give advice for free what works for them. I feel like you probably need a body double to start with.

Children
  • They want a service to be provided, and are willing to pay for it. What ethical problem? 

As an AUHD person I can understand this requirement and indeed I exchange hours woth a friend precisely to get more stuff done that we achieve on our own. I did his last thursady he's coming round to help me with my shizzle tomorrow. when time/demand assymetry creeps in, teh one needing the most time off the other  pays the other a flat and pre-agreed rate.

A "professional" will be expensive and convinced of their overweening brilliance usually, so I can see someone seeking an alternative method of obtaining help on a limited budget..