Project Garden

Today I have been busy. I decided to get myself outside and uncover the old horse stables which have sat at the top of the garden overgrown and abandoned the last couple of years.

Previously before they were used as stables my Gran used them for growing flowers and making medicine, she was a herbalist amateur according to my mum, and spent a great deal of time in there using herbs to make this and that.

When I was detained my brother promised he would keep them nice and tidy but fast forward to last year and I got home and found it overgrown and that my brother has moved abroad. So today as it was dry I got out there and cut down the dead tree, removed most of the weeds and brambles, and have reached the front of the stables once more.

My brother sadly dumped loads of old junk in there. Ahhhhhh!!! But that's my next plan to get a skip and clear it all out. To the side of it is a stone trough which I'll also clear out.

Here's this mornings pictures.

And this afternoons which I just took.

I feel so proud of my progress with this today. I'm also feeling really well with my mental health today. Nowhere near done yet but at least I've made a start.

Parents Reply Children
No Data