Always wearing the same clothes

I'm going to guess this isn't only me who does this. I own a lot of clothes, like a lot of girls I love clothes shopping and spend a lot of my time and effort browsing. Always online. Shopping in person takes a lot for me, I do it sometimes but not often. I cleared out my wardrobe over the weekend. Got all my clothes out and sorted them, made it all neat and tidy, I do this every couple of weeks, if I can.

It was then that I noticed how many lovely clothes I have and then the realisation sank in that I actually never wear those clothes. Generally I wear the same things, t shirts, jumpers and jeans. I do wash and change them of course, but the others I wear are identical copies lol so to people who know me it must look as if I never change.

• I wear the same clothes. I have spares of all my clothes, same colours and types of clothing. Usually t shirts and jeans, normally black as it's not too bright. Bright colours are too overwhelming for me.

• I wear the same clothes a lot as well, pretty much the same,

• Hiya! I have a select couple of outfits that I wear all the time, but they're all yellow! I love to colour co-ordinate everything, even down to my socks and my hair bobbles. I absolutely love shopping and browsing for more yellow clothes but like you, seem to wear the same outfits all the time and not really making use of my whole wardrobe. But having said that, as time goes by I do seem to drift from one favourite set to another every few months or so. Even with that though, I still go to the same few outfits! 

• i kinda am like that. all my clothes are the same.... but this is because when i find clothing that works i buy it all... and by works i dont mean just basic clothing, i mean it has to have technical features such as fast drying, and smell proof and long lasting and so on. this is mainly why i buy outdoor clothing, and i have many of the same as i find one that is basically immune to needing changing and lasts long. i dont see the point in regular clothes, they have to be outdoor clothes... i have no decent way of drying clothes in my flat but these fast drying clothes from outdoor shops become dry as soon as you remove them from a washing machine.