Generator didn't work

The Generator setup didn't work, today, during the essential maintenance.

After contacting the electrician who set her up, for me, who's away on a job, I followed his advice. Still no joy.

Then, I checked the trips. It's the trip for the solar panels which was affected. He said that the generator doesn't like solar panels. However, the electricity will be back on in a few hours time. It's not worth any more effort. Note for next time.

Parents
  • Congratulations and thanks to the MODS for removing the commercial link below in RECORD TIME !

Bravo / brava.

• Interesting though that although all three links were removed, they haven't removed the two duplicate comments. I'm working on the assumption that there must have been a glitch that resulted in the comment being posted three times. Alternatively, perhaps the "bot" had considered it such a thrill to post that they wanted to do it a second and third time.

• Interesting though that although all three links were removed, they haven't removed the two duplicate comments. I'm working on the assumption that there must have been a glitch that resulted in the comment being posted three times. Alternatively, perhaps the "bot" had considered it such a thrill to post that they wanted to do it a second and third time.

Children
No Data