Back to Porridge

Tomorrow, normal life resumes. Way too quick, for us to readjust. However, I am blessed not to have work to go to tomorrow morning. I can settle down longer. 

This evening, I gifted my Artist friend the Mobility Scooter; for his Sixtieth. I tried to record it, on my phone, but the video was three minutes long. And sending it to friends, on his WiFi, was at snail's pace. Also, assembling the damn thing is no job to do, at night time. I had to get on my hands and knees just to fit in the seat. I was soaked. However, he thanked me for it. He can keep the main body in his garage. I just brought the batteries home. I can sort out recharging.

I didn't receive an estimate as to how long they would be, in Belfast. I spent over three hours waiting outside his house, briefly heading to town to buy apples. But it worked out, in the end. Hope was ever so glad to see me return home. She was without food for over six hours. 

Tomorrow, I plan to renew my Car Insurance. I'm forewarned to expect the worst. The Swine taking everything. It's a tough battle ahead.

First tour of the Mobility Scooter shall be on Wednesday, whenever my friend gets his next medication injection. He'll turn a few heads, with it. And a friend I sent the video to commented on how well he did a three-point turn. (better than me, and I'm a driver, lol) 

Parents Reply Children
  • I plan to take a cross-ferry Coach to Ayr, for Burns Night; 25 January. But the B and B I booked, on Booking dot com, only have a mobile number which they never answer. Probably need to send them a message.