Help with chat

Hello all

im not very technical and would really like to try and engage 

I keep getting logging onto forums from months ago

i am a female adult with autism, who would like general chit chat nothing too heavy 

Can anyone help me with settings i my of done wrong or advise on what to do 

thanks in advance 

Parents
  • I keep getting logging onto forums from months ago

It sounds like the software you are using to surf the web with is showing an old copy of the site that it remembers from before (called caching).

If you are on a computer try pressing the CTRL key (bottom left of the keyboard) and while holding this down, press and release the F5 key from the top centre of the keyboard.

This should force it to check fo the most up to date version of this site and get rid of the old one - sometimes you only need to do it once and it kind of falls back into line of doing it all the time afterwards.

If you are using a tablet or phone can you let us know if it is an Apple device or something else - instructions vary depending on what you have.

• I keep getting logging onto forums from months ago

It sounds like the software you are using to surf the web with is showing an old copy of the site that it remembers from before (called caching).

If you are on a computer try pressing the CTRL key (bottom left of the keyboard) and while holding this down, press and release the F5 key from the top centre of the keyboard.

This should force it to check fo the most up to date version of this site and get rid of the old one - sometimes you only need to do it once and it kind of falls back into line of doing it all the time afterwards.

If you are using a tablet or phone can you let us know if it is an Apple device or something else - instructions vary depending on what you have.

Children
No Data