Plans for 2024?

What are everyone's plans for 2024?

In January, I shall visit Ayr; for Burns Night. Have the B and B booked. However, I have to wait before booking the cross-ferry coach to Ayr, and back. But I created a new account with CityLink.

Also, I intend to head to Birmingham in July for an annual conference; I last attended back in 2014.

I do need to get a new lock, for my luggage case; as I forgot the security code for the built-in lock. Thank God I took the zips out; back in March, after returning from Manchester. 

Parents
  • Well my biggest plan is to go to Cardiff where I'm going to see Taylor Swift perform live! Slight smile I've never been to a live concert before so I'm hoping it will be a good experience.

My other plans are to start working full time, start learning to drive and hopefully be in a good position to help my Dad get the house sorted as it's very old and needs a lot of care and attention.

• Well my biggest plan is to go to Cardiff where I'm going to see Taylor Swift perform live! Slight smile I've never been to a live concert before so I'm hoping it will be a good experience.

My other plans are to start working full time, start learning to drive and hopefully be in a good position to help my Dad get the house sorted as it's very old and needs a lot of care and attention.

Children
No Data