Thoughts on technology and human evolution.

Smartphones these days seem to be a requirement in order to be a human being.

My work are requiring me to download an app which I can't and won't do. I was asked a few years ago to become part of a work whatsapp group. I was indirectly made to feel I wasn't part of the team bease i couldnt and didnt want to be in it. Last night, instead of looking my name up on a computer for a ticket, a "box office assistant" made the person I was with re-download an app to get an e-ticket with an animated barcode. I know my stubbornness is making me technologically illiterate but I don't care.

We started becoming machines during the industrial revolution. Today we continue to advance toward this. It's part of our evolution as we get further away from who we were.

Parents
  • I like old-school gaming, could never play games really but now my eyes have adjusted to the new screens growing up it's possible to play Sega and Pac-Man now Slight smile who else is like thos. Also hey, I'm Shane I have Asd autism developmental dyspraxia dyslexia and ADH. I'm from dorset

• I used to love playing my Megadrive and the other computer & video games when I was younger. Anyway, welcome Shane, nice to meet you.

Reply Children
No Data