3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents
  • 1. Paid in my £100 premium bond.

2. Went to the theatre group.

3. Decided I need a new car. I've had the same manual for 3.5 years, and I want an automatic. I'm fed up of the stress that the clutch brings every time I have to move off. If I can reduce the stress in one area of my life, then I will.

• I got a new car in 2021, it's an auto because I really struggle with the gears in a manual car. I bought one of those Peugeot 208s the reviews were really good for them. I know nothing about cars so always go for what's classed as good by other people lol.

• Yeah, I haven't got one before now largely because of pride. I spent two years learning to drive a manual only to abandon those skills for an automatic etc...

But it's just something that's not getting any easier, and I've been driving for 5 years. 

• It's the pricing I'm most concerned about - not really bothered about how it looks (provided no damage) if it does what it needs to.

Reply Children
No Data