Favourite things to do

What are yours?

I like to play and collect Lego, visit my local park so I can see the ducks and swans. I went today, fed the ducks and watched them for a while. I like to read, I'm currently reading Agatha Christie at the moment a book called Dumb Witness, it's really good. I've been doing YouTube videos.

Parents
  • I love reading, walking, listening to music and video games. 

I've also been doing some Agatha Christie, but I'm going in order so I've got a ways to go before Dumb Witness (I'm in 1923 and that's 1937). I just finished a book about a small town obsessed with ice hockey. 

• What video games do you play? I've been playing video games since I was a kid - I started with the then very popular GTA Vice City haha Sunglasses I play a lot of Nintendo and Xbox now. Still do computer gaming, but need to be upgrade my PC at some point.

• What video games do you play? I've been playing video games since I was a kid - I started with the then very popular GTA Vice City haha Sunglasses I play a lot of Nintendo and Xbox now. Still do computer gaming, but need to be upgrade my PC at some point.

Children
No Data