What if?

I was thinking, what iif ND was the norm and NT was seen as being odd. For example, if comments were made or questions asked of people who made eye contact. What other examples can you think of?

Parents
  • After a busy day at work I have enjoyed reading the various comments.

I liked the list from Ausomely Autistic and many other things which proved to me how much better it is being autistic rather than doing what everyone else does. We are awesome.

Perhaps next time someone asks me why I do something I can turn it around and ask why they don't. Being literal is so much more straight forward, seeing patterns in things is interesting and researching things which others just take for granted widens my knowledge. Being methodical to me is much more logical and attention to detail gets better results than speed.

• I liked the list from Ausomely Autistic and many other things which proved to me how much better it is being autistic rather than doing what everyone else does. We are awesome.

We are awesome, I very much agree! I think in my very biased autistic opinion that it would be boring to be neurotypical!

Being literal is so much more straight forward, seeing patterns in things is interesting and researching things which others just take for granted widens my knowledge. Being methodical to me is much more logical and attention to detail gets better results than speed.

Exactly, I couldn’t have put it better myself! Being literal makes things so much funnier and it makes other people think about the way they use language. There are so many assets to our autistic cognition!

• I liked the list from Ausomely Autistic and many other things which proved to me how much better it is being autistic rather than doing what everyone else does. We are awesome.

We are awesome, I very much agree! I think in my very biased autistic opinion that it would be boring to be neurotypical!

Being literal is so much more straight forward, seeing patterns in things is interesting and researching things which others just take for granted widens my knowledge. Being methodical to me is much more logical and attention to detail gets better results than speed.

Exactly, I couldn’t have put it better myself! Being literal makes things so much funnier and it makes other people think about the way they use language. There are so many assets to our autistic cognition!

Children
No Data