What if?

I was thinking, what iif ND was the norm and NT was seen as being odd. For example, if comments were made or questions asked of people who made eye contact. What other examples can you think of?

Parents
  • Thanks for starting a great discussion!

I would like to imagine a world where we autistic/neurodivergent people are not a minority.

For example, if comments were made or questions asked of people who made eye contact.

Your example made me think of the brilliant autistic comedian Joe Wells and ‘jelly balls’:

https://youtu.be/zF_dWW6nX8k?si=AjSxvKixympZ37I8

Very funny!

What if spoken language became obsolete and everyone communicated via the beautiful means of stimming?

I like to imagine this world as speech is overrated and there are so many other alternative and equally expressive ways of communicating. This is in my vision of Autopia!

A very accurate and funny message about why we autistics are falsely pathologised just because we are a minority community by Chris Bonnello, Autistic Not Weird:

What do you think of his statement? It’s so true!

• Thanks for starting a great discussion!

I would like to imagine a world where we autistic/neurodivergent people are not a minority.

For example, if comments were made or questions asked of people who made eye contact.

Your example made me think of the brilliant autistic comedian Joe Wells and ‘jelly balls’:

https://youtu.be/zF_dWW6nX8k?si=AjSxvKixympZ37I8

Very funny!

What if spoken language became obsolete and everyone communicated via the beautiful means of stimming?

I like to imagine this world as speech is overrated and there are so many other alternative and equally expressive ways of communicating. This is in my vision of Autopia!

A very accurate and funny message about why we autistics are falsely pathologised just because we are a minority community by Chris Bonnello, Autistic Not Weird:

What do you think of his statement? It’s so true!

Children
No Data