Hobbies

What do you like doing? In the last three years or so I've fallen out of love with a lot of what I liked doing. I used to do ballet but I haven't done since 2020. One thing I still like doing singing. I was in a choir at school and then a small group with some girls I knew from school, we used to sing in the garage at my house but it drove my parents mad so stopped in the end. I still sing but only in my room now. I like reading as well I find books fun and therapeutic.

Parents
  • we used to sing in the garage at my house but it drove my parents mad so stopped in the end

You could always cover the walls in foam or eggboxes to absorb the sound then it will be like having your own recording studio - minus all the recording equipment though.

Then there is the issue of eating all those eggs - you will need to install an extractor fan as well ;)

• we used to sing in the garage at my house but it drove my parents mad so stopped in the end

You could always cover the walls in foam or eggboxes to absorb the sound then it will be like having your own recording studio - minus all the recording equipment though.

Then there is the issue of eating all those eggs - you will need to install an extractor fan as well ;)

Children