Autumn is coming.

My parents say I shouldn't wish the summer away but I personally don't like this time of year. I find it way too hot for my liking which isn't good for me as I'm sensitive to the heat.

I like the autumn. I like to see the transition in the plants and the trees as the colours change and the air feels better as well, or maybe that's just because I'm in the countryside?

I can't wait for autumn. It's my favourite time of the year.

Parents
  • Hello Barrack, 

I too dislike hot weather and look forward to the colourful season of autumn.  There is an enormous  horse chestnut tree nearby which looks great all through the year and is already promising a fantastic crop of conkers. Did you know that a bowl of conkers is supposed to keep spiders away? I was told this very many years ago by my Grandmother, so it could be an old wives tale, but I'll always remember.

Ben

• I didn't but thanks for sharing it. Love a good fact me. That tree sounds awesome. I've got an apple tree in my garden, perfect for baking. There's a plum tree as well but it died so that's got to come down during the winter.

• I didn't but thanks for sharing it. Love a good fact me. That tree sounds awesome. I've got an apple tree in my garden, perfect for baking. There's a plum tree as well but it died so that's got to come down during the winter.

Children
No Data