What do you want to do in life?

What's that one thing you're hoping to achieve in your lifetime?

I really want to write a book on autism for children and adults to turn to as a sort of support and safety net, as we have no support.

I think this idea would be good, especially as you can read on your phone so you could have it with you all the time.

I'm also hoping to achieve a lot within charity. I'm eager to raise awareness for certain things, something I have started already this year.

What about you guys?

Parents
  • At the moment volunteering for Healthwatch with their Autism project. Love it but get a bit addicted and go splat. But so want to finish it. Also have started organising art classes for people. Want to at least do some. Have done a couple.

Am doing a Pan Optic view of science as a hobby interest.  Pan Optic view of science is finding out what science is all about.

I want to experiment with music (guitar) to see if it can be fun.  

The main thing I want to achieve is overcoming my muscle spasms.

• At the moment volunteering for Healthwatch with their Autism project. Love it but get a bit addicted and go splat. But so want to finish it. Also have started organising art classes for people. Want to at least do some. Have done a couple.

Am doing a Pan Optic view of science as a hobby interest.  Pan Optic view of science is finding out what science is all about.

I want to experiment with music (guitar) to see if it can be fun.  

The main thing I want to achieve is overcoming my muscle spasms.

Children
  • Writing a book on autism to provide support and awareness is such a meaningful goal. It's incredible how technology allows us to carry valuable resources like your book right on our phones for easy access anytime, anywhere.Your dedication to making a difference through charity work is commendable as well. Raising awareness and advocating for important causes can have a significant impact on the lives of many. [edited by moderator]