What do you want to do in life?

What's that one thing you're hoping to achieve in your lifetime?

I really want to write a book on autism for children and adults to turn to as a sort of support and safety net, as we have no support.

I think this idea would be good, especially as you can read on your phone so you could have it with you all the time.

I'm also hoping to achieve a lot within charity. I'm eager to raise awareness for certain things, something I have started already this year.

What about you guys?

Parents
  • As I consider becoming a mum to my son to be my biggest and best achievement, it's less about what I want to do and more about what I want to feel, which is to feel happy and content with the rest of my life irrespective of how it plays out. There are things I would like to do, such as tackling my jungle of a garden if I can muster the energy, and creating an area near my garden shed in memory of my dad. As he and my son had assembled the shed (not an easy task), I feel it would be a fitting way of posthumously expressing my gratitude.

I wish you well with your desire to write that book . It's a fantastic and commendable thing to want to do. Relaxed

• As I consider becoming a mum to my son to be my biggest and best achievement, it's less about what I want to do and more about what I want to feel, which is to feel happy and content with the rest of my life irrespective of how it plays out. There are things I would like to do, such as tackling my jungle of a garden if I can muster the energy, and creating an area near my garden shed in memory of my dad. As he and my son had assembled the shed (not an easy task), I feel it would be a fitting way of posthumously expressing my gratitude.

I wish you well with your desire to write that book . It's a fantastic and commendable thing to want to do. Relaxed

Children
No Data