Harry Potter Special Interest - any others who want to chat??

Hi all! 

I have no Harry Potter fans to geek out with in my life (I know crazy given how popular it is, right?!). 

Anyway, it's a very special interest of mine. I say that because it's the only one that has been persistent throughout my whole life and has never seemed to diminish. 

I am a huge fan of the book series and am currently reading the illustrated version of the Goblet of Fire - the art is so beautiful. I also read a lot of fanfiction (and write a little bit). I like fanfiction as I like to think about and experience what would happen in alternative universes if things, big or small, were to change. 

I do like the core films too but film has never appealed to me in the same way as books. So it's really no surprise to me that I just couldn't get into the fantastic beasts/Grindelwald chain of films (I had nothing to read for it and it deviated from the main group of people I love). Because of this, I'm terrible with anything film related I never got into the actors so much etc and it was ALWAYS where I lost points on Harry Potter trivia style games...

I also really couldn't get into the script for the Cursed child, I read it and it didn't make sense to me logically. 

I'd like to talk to people about the series though please let me know if this is one of your interests too! (P.s. my house is Hufflepuff)

Parents
  • Im not autistic but i love harry potter theres also bookset about james potter harrys son that you may enjoy if you goigle james potter id highly advice reading them and they should be cannon not the cursed child they are written in a very similar way to harry potter with the original and new charactors this isnt by jk rowling but i honestly loved them and bring a whole new lot of harry potter fun to your potter loving collection

• Im not autistic but i love harry potter theres also bookset about james potter harrys son that you may enjoy if you goigle james potter id highly advice reading them and they should be cannon not the cursed child they are written in a very similar way to harry potter with the original and new charactors this isnt by jk rowling but i honestly loved them and bring a whole new lot of harry potter fun to your potter loving collection

Children
No Data