STAR TREK Picard Season 3 - Wowzer!

Any Trekkers watching Picard???

Oh wow! Never has a season finale left me so excited. What's coming next as a franchise? Can't wait. Chewing my nails, lol.

I know. I musn't spoiler. Big fat hairy no no! 

But, God! I love Star Trek. Kinda grown up with it. First of the Original series was 1969, four years after my birth. Each franchise gets better. I'm hitting retirement and still enthralled and itching to info dump and can barely contain the excitement for the next episode.

Funny story, I once worked with a bunch of coppers and had a little info dump about Star Trek Voyager in the office one day. This was back in the day when they were newly released. One by one my colleagues approached me, examined their shoes and quietly blushed as they confessed they loved Star Trek too. I had to ask how come they'd never said so before...bless 'em they'd been afraid everyone else would think they were nerds. Lol. Well, we'd all crawled out of the weapons locker now, hadn't we? I bought them Star Trek related gifts in the secret Santa that year.

So, Star Trek has massive appeal as "special interest" not just for autistic folk, then! Perhaps I'm not such a freak for errr.. writing a Star Trek database. (Giggling at myself)

Anyone else a Trek Junky? What did you make of Picard? What's your favourite franchise. Is Star Trek obsession an autie thing, or is the whole world obsessed NT or ND?

I've got a sewing pattern for a uniform...maybe I should make one.

Parents
  • I loved the original trek, I did get really into The Next Generation, my fave was Counselor Deanna Troi, she’s a Tottenham girl!  Worf was a good character, and another fave, my little Ferengi Quark. He was like a lot of Secondhand car dealers I’ve met.

• I loved the original trek, I did get really into The Next Generation, my fave was Counselor Deanna Troi, she’s a Tottenham girl!  Worf was a good character, and another fave, my little Ferengi Quark. He was like a lot of Secondhand car dealers I’ve met.

Children