Nature pics

I saw some baby lambs yesterday :o) 

I love seeing nature in its own place.

Sheep are soo cute.

I got to walk thru the woods yesterday as well. And I caught up with my friend here who hope to be online more soon.

Parents
  • thank you Trisha for this lovely thread. Im having a rough day today and looking through these nature pictures is really calming. I love lambs too, we live near a field of sheep and driving past we saw some lovely lambs yesterday

I used to work at an agricultural college and there was a field of sheep there and every time we took the students for a walk through the field the sheep would all run over and say hello, they were so friendly 

• thank you Trisha for this lovely thread. Im having a rough day today and looking through these nature pictures is really calming. I love lambs too, we live near a field of sheep and driving past we saw some lovely lambs yesterday

I used to work at an agricultural college and there was a field of sheep there and every time we took the students for a walk through the field the sheep would all run over and say hello, they were so friendly 

Children
  • Sorry you were having a rough day I hope its better today Heart️ 

I love seeing lambs and wildlife its calming and always brings my mood up! Glad the pics are helping xx xx

I live near a farm and its public footpath so I can go over when I'm free and take pics Slight smile

Working at that college must have been amazing for you! I think id love to be at a agricultural college something I'm gonna consider for myself now xx