Travel insurance when waiting for a diagnosis

I'm looking for some advice regarding travel insurance as I'm going on a trip to Europe in July, while on the ASD diagnostic waiting list and have been trying to arrange travel insurance however it seems without a diagnosed condition it's not easy! It's especially frustrating as I put myself forward for diagnosis having survived 50 years without it.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

Parents
  • I can imagine how frustrating that must be! Thinking Travel insurance can be tricky when you're in a situation like this. I'd recommend reaching out to different insurance providers and explaining your circumstances.Sometimes, it's about finding the right company that's willing to work with you. It might take some extra effort, but it's worth shopping around and comparing quotes from various providers. I've used [link removed by moderator] to check out different options myself. It's a good starting point.And don't hesitate to ask for advice from others who've faced similar challenges. They might have some valuable insights or recommendations.

• I can imagine how frustrating that must be! Thinking Travel insurance can be tricky when you're in a situation like this. I'd recommend reaching out to different insurance providers and explaining your circumstances.Sometimes, it's about finding the right company that's willing to work with you. It might take some extra effort, but it's worth shopping around and comparing quotes from various providers. I've used [link removed by moderator] to check out different options myself. It's a good starting point.And don't hesitate to ask for advice from others who've faced similar challenges. They might have some valuable insights or recommendations.

Children