No idea why I'm posting this - (just for fun)

I am currently sitting in front of my computer, which is in my kitchen, waiting for something to finish cooking in my microwave.

As I will be eating shortly, one might well wonder why I chose to sign in, or why I feel compelled to share this uninteresting news with you. Thinking

Well, I did not know that within 5 minutes of me signing in, my son was going to ask if I fancied something to eat, which I do... because I'm hungry. So, now I'm sitting here thinking, "Don't get too involved with the forum discussions, or at least not until after I've eaten."

"That's all well and good", you might think, "but why are you telling us all this?" Rolling eyes

Um, I have no idea. None whatsoever. Stuck out tongue winking eye

Disclaimer: Sparkly accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the effect this most peculiar discussion may have on anyone who views it... unless the effect is laughter, in which case she definitely does. Laughing

Acknowledgments: Sparkly would like to thank all members who have contributed to this discussion. Thumbsup

Whilst Sparkly knows she is without a doubt completely bonkers, or at least she was when she originally created this post (and hopes she still is now and always will be), Sparkly is inclined to think she might not be alone in being bonkers, considering some of the contributions made to this discussion. Grin

Parents
  • I'm not one for FOMO (fear of missing out), but being relatively new here, I have definitely got Regret at Having Missed Out (RHMO?). It also makes me happy too that I have been welcomed and acceptedHeartwhen some of you guys have been doing this for so long Heart

• I'm not one for FOMO (fear of missing out), but being relatively new here, I have definitely got Regret at Having Missed Out (RHMO?). It also makes me happy too that I have been welcomed and acceptedHeartwhen some of you guys have been doing this for so long Heart

Children
No Data