Things that don't seem right

I ordered lemon shower gel recently on my online shopping and it was substituted with Mango. When I started using it the smell made me think of eating/ drinking. I am used to lemon perfume in cleaning products but this didn't make me think of a cleansing product. Are there things other people think are not quite right?

Parents
  • I remember being at a friend's house many years ago. Whilst she had popped upstairs, I had decided to do some washing-up for her. Now, I knew she had a washing-up bowl, but it wasn't in the sink. It eventually came to light that it was in the cupboard under her sink, and the reason it was there was that she thought it made her kitchen look cluttered. Fair enough considering that it was her house and everything, but that was something that didn't seem right to me.

There were occasions when visiting this same friend when I would find myself in need of a pen. Trying to find one was a nightmare, as they too were considered clutter and hidden out of sight. It has to be said this friend was incredibly houseproud to the extent that her home seemed more like a show home. The thing that amused me though was that her cupboards and drawers told a different story and were thoroughly disorganised as a result of all the 'clutter' crammed into them. Laughing

• I remember being at a friend's house many years ago. Whilst she had popped upstairs, I had decided to do some washing-up for her. Now, I knew she had a washing-up bowl, but it wasn't in the sink. It eventually came to light that it was in the cupboard under her sink, and the reason it was there was that she thought it made her kitchen look cluttered. Fair enough considering that it was her house and everything, but that was something that didn't seem right to me.

There were occasions when visiting this same friend when I would find myself in need of a pen. Trying to find one was a nightmare, as they too were considered clutter and hidden out of sight. It has to be said this friend was incredibly houseproud to the extent that her home seemed more like a show home. The thing that amused me though was that her cupboards and drawers told a different story and were thoroughly disorganised as a result of all the 'clutter' crammed into them. Laughing

Children