Are you gifted?

If so, what makes you gifted?

Parents
  • Well my son was classified 'Gifted and talented' at school and they say IQ comes from the mother, lol!!!

Ok, more seriously neurodivergence is a right mixed bag, huh? Either intellectual disability or super high IQ???

For me, oooohhh dyslexia made it so hard to learn to read or spell or later do phonetic transcription, but IQ pattern tests, logical argument, analytical dissection, endless academic distinctions (even though the spelling sucks) blown out of the water ... hmmm swinging from one end to the other with endless contradictions, isn't it? I don't seem to be "average" at anything. I either suck or am ace. No inbetween, lol.

I've grown to just accept it all and use the strengths to compensate for the weaknesses.

• Well my son was classified 'Gifted and talented' at school and they say IQ comes from the mother, lol!!!

Ok, more seriously neurodivergence is a right mixed bag, huh? Either intellectual disability or super high IQ???

For me, oooohhh dyslexia made it so hard to learn to read or spell or later do phonetic transcription, but IQ pattern tests, logical argument, analytical dissection, endless academic distinctions (even though the spelling sucks) blown out of the water ... hmmm swinging from one end to the other with endless contradictions, isn't it? I don't seem to be "average" at anything. I either suck or am ace. No inbetween, lol.

I've grown to just accept it all and use the strengths to compensate for the weaknesses.

Children
No Data