Nintendo and video game friends

Hi!

I am a huge Nintendo fan and have been for as long as I can remember; I collect Amiibo, Nintendo items, video games and consoles. I love the simplistic core nature of many Nintendo video games, the art style, the characters and creativity.

I play my Nintendo Switch quite often as it is a great system to pick up and put down in short bursts as well as playing for longer sessions or even taking on the go. Some games I enjoy on the Switch are; Pokemon Sword, Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Fortnite (I can hold my own despite the Switch version being rough), Mario Kart, Splatoon Animal Crossing and many other single player games.

I am looking to make some friends with similar interests in Nintendo (Or other video games, really!  I have been enjoying Runescape for the last 20 years too.) If you want to know more about me I have filled my profile in with some information. To be honest, I have been struggling with loneliness for a few years now.

I am just shy of 30 if that makes a difference to anyone Stuck out tongue

Happy gaming! Slight smile

• You can include me as a fan of Nintendo. I'm a bit older than you, so I actually grew up with Sega games, but think my Switch is one of the best consoles I've ever owned. My favourite Nintendo game is Super Metroid, even though I never originally played it as a child.

I like the fact that the Nintendo games I can play either myself or with my children, there's usually no issue of having to think whether the game is appropriate for them like most modern games I see. Every time I talk about something I just found in Breath of the Wild, my kids instantly try to find it themselves, which is a good feeling.

• It's awesome to meet a fellow Nintendo enthusiast! Your love for Nintendo games and collectibles really shines through. The Nintendo Switch is indeed a versatile console, perfect for both quick gaming sessions and longer adventures.

If you ever decide to explore other gaming interests, like League of Legends, lolscript.gg is a valuable resource. While it's primarily centered around League, it can provide insights into gaming in general.

I'm sure you'll find some like-minded friends here who share your passion for Nintendo and gaming in general.

• Yes! I have Violet on pre-order.  I am very much looking forward to it :) What about you?

• Hey! I’m a huge Pokemon fan! Are you getting the new games?