Do you like Christmas?

I have to admit it's not my fav time of year. I liked it when I was really little because of Santa and presents but now I'm an adult it just makes me anxious. Everything about it causes me anxiety and discomfort. The shops and town become super busy and loud, bright lights are flashing everywhere, it's colder usually, everything gets expensive and family always mix and party which I find very hard to cope with. I just want to hide away for the whole month and come back in January. I know it's not Christmas yet but it's closing in fast and I'm already anxious and dreading it.

Parents
  • I like Christmas. I'm a big kid at heart, love the feel of joy it brings with it in my house. My wife is the same. Our daughter sadly passed away when she was eleven but she was also a huge Christmas fan, always woke up at 4 in the morning to open her presents. I miss that.

I don't like how busy it gets though. In the shops people are so loud and push and shove I try to do online shopping if I can at this time. I have had panic attacks in the shops before. Always avoid them if I can.

I love the tree and lights as well. The front room looks brilliant all decorated and festive. And I love cooking the Christmas dinner, my favourite meal to cook.

• I like Christmas. I'm a big kid at heart, love the feel of joy it brings with it in my house. My wife is the same. Our daughter sadly passed away when she was eleven but she was also a huge Christmas fan, always woke up at 4 in the morning to open her presents. I miss that.

I don't like how busy it gets though. In the shops people are so loud and push and shove I try to do online shopping if I can at this time. I have had panic attacks in the shops before. Always avoid them if I can.

I love the tree and lights as well. The front room looks brilliant all decorated and festive. And I love cooking the Christmas dinner, my favourite meal to cook.

Children
No Data