Do you like Christmas?

I have to admit it's not my fav time of year. I liked it when I was really little because of Santa and presents but now I'm an adult it just makes me anxious. Everything about it causes me anxiety and discomfort. The shops and town become super busy and loud, bright lights are flashing everywhere, it's colder usually, everything gets expensive and family always mix and party which I find very hard to cope with. I just want to hide away for the whole month and come back in January. I know it's not Christmas yet but it's closing in fast and I'm already anxious and dreading it.

Parents
  • when i was a kid i liked it. who wouldnt right? free gifts, excitement, the only time you got anything new.
    then ofcourse when your a adult its just another day.

then ofcourse when you get a job in a business that is super busy at christmas like a delivery business, then its hell.... its pure hell.... your not allowed days off or holidays in the christmas period or any month near it, and you have to work 16 hours a day, and your not allowed any rest ans you are worked to death. so yeah christmas sucks when you work in a delivery company. we are santas slave elves that get worked to death and whipped all so you lot can have a nice christmas, bet you dont think on that suffering that comes with all those presents you order lol

• When I was about 10y.o. I liked christmas because it was the only time of year I could get some sweets, if I managed to steal them off chrstmas tree at night

Reply Children
No Data