Lets declare war on the NT's !

Wink Lets declare war on the NT's ! Good got your attention Tongue Out, they say a fight draws a crowd.

Just a joke, but I wonder what an Autism city would look like ? if we were a genetic tribe.

Would there be any war, politics, poverty etc,,,, would asperger REASON raise above low thought forms of survival, politics and ethics ?

Reason in my definition is,, a natural law, it does not matter what interest or merit some pretend king or group has,, REASON DOES NOT CHANGE AN UNIVERSE LAW FOR ANYONE,, IT IS CONSTANT LIKE THE SUN. Smile

What would an aspie only city look like ? Would it mirror a combination of Switzerland, Silicon Valley, MIT &  CERN ? Laughing THE NEW ATHENS. 

Would Sheldon or Spock be our spokes leader of reason under the great oath of reason.

Would we situate the City in the Alps or Florence ?

Parents
  • IntenseWorld said:

Why isn't there a rich Aspie out there who could buy some land and finance this?

Don't people think Bill Gates has Aspergers?

I lived in a flat where I could hear my neighbour having a wee :s.  Luckily the one I'm in now is much quieter.  I have a family with three kids next door and practically never hear them.  Yours sounds awful though Hope, I don't know how I'd cope.

A lot of employers don't care if you have a disability but unfortunately a lot do.

autismtwo said:
    That would be a good start, in ancient china and even today in asians countries of China and Japan, people were selected for government positions based on intellect testing. Very Aspie..

Ah, but what is the logical way to choose a President given that anybody who wants a position of great power is, ipso facto, the sort of person who should under no circumstances be put in a position of power?  The best I can think of is from the human colony on Thalassa in The Songs of Distant Earth (Arthur C. Clarke): Basically we ensure that the entire population is sufficiently well educated for the job of president, then exclude anybody who shows any desire to have the job, then do a lottery amongst the rest of the population and whatever unlucky person is picked just has to get on and do it for a couple of years.

Zem :)

• IntenseWorld said:

Why isn't there a rich Aspie out there who could buy some land and finance this?

Don't people think Bill Gates has Aspergers?

I lived in a flat where I could hear my neighbour having a wee :s.  Luckily the one I'm in now is much quieter.  I have a family with three kids next door and practically never hear them.  Yours sounds awful though Hope, I don't know how I'd cope.

A lot of employers don't care if you have a disability but unfortunately a lot do.

autismtwo said:
    That would be a good start, in ancient china and even today in asians countries of China and Japan, people were selected for government positions based on intellect testing. Very Aspie..

Ah, but what is the logical way to choose a President given that anybody who wants a position of great power is, ipso facto, the sort of person who should under no circumstances be put in a position of power?  The best I can think of is from the human colony on Thalassa in The Songs of Distant Earth (Arthur C. Clarke): Basically we ensure that the entire population is sufficiently well educated for the job of president, then exclude anybody who shows any desire to have the job, then do a lottery amongst the rest of the population and whatever unlucky person is picked just has to get on and do it for a couple of years.

Zem :)

Children
No Data