Lets declare war on the NT's !

Wink Lets declare war on the NT's ! Good got your attention Tongue Out, they say a fight draws a crowd.

Just a joke, but I wonder what an Autism city would look like ? if we were a genetic tribe.

Would there be any war, politics, poverty etc,,,, would asperger REASON raise above low thought forms of survival, politics and ethics ?

Reason in my definition is,, a natural law, it does not matter what interest or merit some pretend king or group has,, REASON DOES NOT CHANGE AN UNIVERSE LAW FOR ANYONE,, IT IS CONSTANT LIKE THE SUN. Smile

What would an aspie only city look like ? Would it mirror a combination of Switzerland, Silicon Valley, MIT &  CERN ? Laughing THE NEW ATHENS. 

Would Sheldon or Spock be our spokes leader of reason under the great oath of reason.

Would we situate the City in the Alps or Florence ?

Parents
  • Yep, we definitely need better soundproofing between flats, in reply to Zem. In my flat, I can hear the upstairs tap every time the neighbour turns it on (a gushing sound), and I must be a pain for her because I have OCD and have the tap on an awful lot. I also hear her little dog every time it whines (thankfully it does not bark but  it sometimes produces a horrible high pitched sound), her washing machine, vacuum cleaner, her talking (even the precise words, very disconcerting as I worry that she can hear me too - there is no privacy at all), and her walking above me. The walls are paper thin and it feels as though we are right on top of one another. You feel like you can't have a life - I am disturbed by her noise, but I worry that she can hear my noise. It is not a nice way to live Yell

• Yep, we definitely need better soundproofing between flats, in reply to Zem. In my flat, I can hear the upstairs tap every time the neighbour turns it on (a gushing sound), and I must be a pain for her because I have OCD and have the tap on an awful lot. I also hear her little dog every time it whines (thankfully it does not bark but  it sometimes produces a horrible high pitched sound), her washing machine, vacuum cleaner, her talking (even the precise words, very disconcerting as I worry that she can hear me too - there is no privacy at all), and her walking above me. The walls are paper thin and it feels as though we are right on top of one another. You feel like you can't have a life - I am disturbed by her noise, but I worry that she can hear my noise. It is not a nice way to live Yell

Children
No Data